Corporate Classes And Events
We take the stress out of hosting on-site classes by creating custom built programmes. Utilising our bespoke software to create a private class timetable, with direct booking access for your members. Translating the benefits of Yoga into your working day!
We source London to bring you the best in terms of instruction, and have years of experience of teaching in the city. Offering the convenience of practically focused classes at work, all at the click of a button.
How It Works
- Register for a company account
- Send our pre class survey to your team. So we can timetable classes around their scheduling and class focus preferences.
- Select your payment preference:
Company Sponsored Classes: from £70 per class
Employee Funded Classes: from £8 per person per class
- Schedule an on-site consultation and complimentary space assessment
- Upon booking your classes will be logged onto a private class timetable with direct online booking access for your team
Our Signature Approach
Beginning with a detailed consultation, we will guide you through the various options for your class in terms of it’s pace, direction and focus. We will then match you with one of our expert Yoga Teachers, and tailor your programme.
Simply select an early morning, lunchtime or post work class (from 6am- 10pm). We will supply you with a teacher, and mats for your classes. Our programme management supports practice development by ensuring your classes are delivered by 1 regular teacher.
Our classes encourage individuals and groups to work at their own pace and level whilst developing and deepening their practice. Whether you fancy a challenging or more restorative Yoga Class, we’ll be there to guide you through, and prepare a programme that’s right for your team or event.
Our group classes structured with options woven through the sequencing, so each individual is suitably comfortable or challenged through-out. Working in this way with an experienced teacher insures that the foundations of the practice are safely taught, forming the basis for a developmental practice routine. Every Yoga Class offers practical postural tips features sequences of postures (Asana), breathing (Pranayama) and relaxation techniques to realign, recharge, balance and invigorate the mind and the body, all with the additional benefit of having your own regular Yoga Teacher for greater attention to alignment, personal corrections and adjustments.
From The Modern Wellness Experts
Honouring traditional methods of teaching Yoga, and developing safe practice, we advocate small group sizes, regular practice and experienced Yoga Teachers.
Good to Know
- Classes are available Monday-Friday, between 7am - 8pm.
- Our Corporate Programmes include Complimentary Mat Hire (when committing to 8 plus classes)
- We hold Public Liability Insurance of £5,000,000 and Employers Insurance of £10,000,000.
- All of our teachers are RYT registered and insured, and have a minimum of 3 years professional teaching experience.
- Our Teaching Specialisms, including the full spectrum of Classical and Dynamic Practice Styles.
- Our Booking Team (all experienced teachers) are on hand, and on the phone between 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
- Our programme management supports practice development by ensuring your classes are delivered by 1 regular teacher.